Products & Services

Property Insurance

Property Insurance Your business will need insurance to provide protection against risks to your property. These risks might include a fire, a theft, or be weather related. There are different types of property coverage, each of which are specialized forms of insurance. These include fire insurance, flood insurance, earthquake insurance, home insurance or boiler insurance.

Your property coverage generally includes coverage for common risks. Losses are covered for risks, or perils, that do not have exclusions written into the policy. Policies generally exclude damage from earthquakes, flooding, nuclear accidents, terrorism, and acts of war. If a peril is covered by your property coverage it is termed a “named peril”. Types of named perils might include damages from a fire, a lightning strike, an explosion or a break in.

We can examine your current policies to see if you have the coverage you need. Just request an insurance review. An experienced agent will meet with you to go over your policies and explain any details you might not be sure about. As an independent commercial insurance agency we work with a variety of insurers who may be able to provide a quote for your property coverage that could save you money as well.

Get a Free Quote

Follow Us