Even the smallest of companies need business insurance to provide financial protection.
Business owners insurance, also referred to as a BOP policy, is a combination of insurance coverage that includes property insurance, liability insurance, crime coverage as well as additional protection bundled together.
A BOP policy typically includes coverage for:
- Property – Provides coverage for your building, equipment and any inventory you may have on premises.
- Business Income - If you were to lose income due to a covered loss.
- Breakdown of Equipment - If your equipment becomes inoperable due to breakdown, burnout, power surges or operator error.
- Advertising / Libel /Slander - Provides coverage for copyright infringement and personal injury as a result of libel and slander.
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage – Liability coverage in the event that an employee, product or service harms or injures other people or property.
- Medical Payments – Coverage for medical expenses resulting from injuring to others which occurred on property you own or rent.
- Rented Vehicles- Liability coverage for leased, hired or borrowed autos.
Get a Free Quote