Posted on 05/15/2019, by Jeremy Edsall
We’re Hiring for Insurance Producer and Account Manager
Commercial Lines Insurance Producer
Friedman Associates, a 43-year-old independent insurance agency in Virginia Beach is seeking an experienced business to business sales professional to join our insurance team. Three to five years of experience selling products or services to business owners is required.
Candidates must currently possess or be willing to obtain a Virginia Property and Casualty Insurance License. The agency will assist with training and testing. Prior insurance sales experience is not required.
The individual hired will be involved in outside sales of commercial property and casualty insurance products including general liability, worker's compensation, commercial auto, and business property coverage.
Position requires the reviewing and presentation of insurance policies with prospective clients. Candidate should be able to present complicated terminology in a way that can be understood by potential clients using presentation, and sales skills to communicate effectively using a variety of methods.
Individuals with networking and prospect development skills able to adapt marketing insurance products to a variety of business types are encouraged to apply.
B.A. Degree or equivalent work experience desired. Agents work from our office with internal sales support, flexible schedule, competitive pay, and benefits. Friedman Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Commercial Lines Account Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced commercial lines account manager to join the Friedman Associates team.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager will be managing current clients by providing quality expertise, timely service, and exceptional solutions to meet their needs.
- The Commercial Lines Account Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Daily correspondence with clients, producers, and insurance company underwriters.
- Maintain book of business primarily consisting of General Liability, Directors & Officers, & Errors and Omissions coverage.
- Process endorsements, cancellations, audits, recommendations, and loss runs.
- Add coverage and new lines of business to existing accounts.
- Quote policies and process changes online with various insurance company websites/systems.
- Process new and renewal policies.
- Issue Certificates of Insurance
- High School Diploma or equivalent, College Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience with Commercial Lines, specifically General Liability, Directors & Officers, & Errors and Omissions
- Property & Casualty license
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively build and maintain client and colleague relationships
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
This is a full-time position. Should have availability to start immediately after hiring.